Friday, September 01, 2006

Day One

Officially this month kicks off the, "Lets get ready for Kyle and Cat to Get Married" month.
This blog will log all the fun, stressful, and interesting things that may happen along the way to the final day and maybe things afterward.

To the right I've posted a list of THINGS TO DO and etc.

To the left you'll see some ideas for dresses. I know the dress will at least be "V" neck and will not be black or white. I want it to also have a vintage feel, but not completely vintage. I like the idea of being able to use the dress again, but then again it would be nice to have something special.

We haven't decided on the exact date, but

September is the targeted month. We are also researching locations for the ceremony/reception.

One contender is the Westin St. Francis.

I've been eating at this hotel for as long as I can remember. It's mostly because my mother loved having lunch here as well as celebrating birthday's, anniversaries, and etc.

Anywho that's it for now. If anyone has suggestions for things please feel free to e-mail or comment.

Oh! Wedding Date: SEPT 2007



No comments: